Associate Professor with tenure
Director of the DaSe Lab for Data Semantics
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
College of Engineering and Computer Science
Wright State University
Dayton, Ohio, USA
I sometimes blog here: 2008-04-15, 2008-07-25, 2008-10-30, 2008-10-30, 2008-11-27, 2009-02-21, 2009-04-07, 2009-04-21, 2009-06-12, 2009-08-15, 2010-01-17, 2010-08-03, 2010-11-10, 2011-04-21, 2012-08-09
Main academic interests
Some keywords: semantic web, linked data, big data, ontology modeling, ontology language development, ontology alignment, data integration, knowledge representation, information systems, automated reasoning, machine learning, neural-symbolic integration, intelligent systems, conceptual structures, mathematical foundations.
DaSe Lab for Data Semantics
Selected Recent Events and Activities
- Neural-Symbolic Learning and Reasoning, Dagstuhl Seminar 14381, Dagstuhl, Germany, September 14-19, 2014. (organizer)
- RR2014, Seventh International Conference on Web Reasoning and Rule Systems, Athens, Greece, September 2014. (Steering Committee)
- AIMSA 2014, The 16th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence: Methodology, Systems, Applications, Varna, Bulgaria, September 2014. (PC chair)
- ECAI2014, 21st European Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Prague, Czech Republic, August 2014. (PC member
- KR 2014, 14th International Conference on Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning, 20-24 July 2014, Vienna, Austria. (PC member)
- GeoVoCampSB2014, Santa Barbara, CA, March 2014. (co-organizer)
Knowledge Representation, Spring 2014.
Logic for Computer Scientists (CS2210), Fall 2013.
Discrete Structures and their Algorithms (CS 2200), Spring 2013.
Logic for Computer Scientists (CS 2210), Fall 2012.
Introduction to Discrete Structures (CS 1200), Fall 2012.
Knowledge Representation: Advanced Topics (CS 790), Spring 2012.
Computational Complexity and Algorithm Analysis (CS740), Spring 2012.
You can find some pictures of me in my Picture Gallery.
Some External Links.